Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mario Party

We've had our wii for almost a year now ( 11 months I guess) and though that entire time I think my favorite 2 player game on there is Mario Party 8.
Jacqui and myself have come to play the 2 player battle games before I was going to work. It's nice because a good game takes less then 30 minutes and you never know how it's going to end. The multiple boards that we can play are a lot of fun and I think my favorite is becoming Koopa's Tycoon Town. This reminds me of Monopoly where you invest in Hotels to get Stars ( stars being what you need to win the game )

I must say that playing it on Zack and Lindsay's 40 inch tv is much better then one one half that size.

This game has also become a good way to play on the Wii with my sister. Spending time with family is a good thing right?

No comments: