Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Computer


Well I'm pleased to say that I have a new computer. Jacqui let me get a Dell Inspiron 1521. I've been wanting one for a few years now and I'm so happy that the day has come.


We purchased it at Wal-mart for $599.97 plus tax. I was looking at the dell website and building the same computer would cost over $1100 dollars. What a price change for the same computer.

Zack I'll need you to come over and set up a home network so I can share files and the printer. I keep having a problem with it.

Here's some specs on the computer for those who care.

Key Features

  • SMART: Windows Vista® Home Premium Operating System
  • LARGE: 15.4 inch Wide Screen XGA LCD TrueLife Display
  • FAST: 1.8GHz AMD Athalon Dual Core TK-55
  • POWERFUL: 1GB DDR2 533 MHz Memory
  • HUGE: 120 GB SATA 5400 RPM Hard Drive provides sufficient memory storage
    for all your music, videos and files
  • CREATE: CDs and DVDs with the Super-Multi Dual-layer Drive
  • VISUAL: ATI RADEON® Xpress1150 with 256MB HyperMemory™ Video Card bring images to life
I'm very Happy now!

1 comment:

Zack said...

Not too shabby for $600